Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Review of Calms FortéTM Tablets

Originally submitted at Hyland's Homeopathic

Hyland's Calms FortéTM provides 100% all-natural, temporary symptomatic relief of simple nervous tension and insomnia (sleeplessness). Hyland's Calms FortéTM works without contraindications or side effects. No drug hangover, no sedatives, just nature's answer to a good night's sleep...


Worked wonders on my old dog

By Coletta in Ventura from Ventura, CA on 11/9/2011

 

5out of 5

Pros: Works Quickly, Good Value, Relieves Stress

Best Uses: Before Sleep

Describe Yourself: Regular User

I know the company can't recommend this for dogs...but I am using it on my old dog that is getting dementia and it is a life saver!
My dog started pacing at night, waking up repeatedly, and was just all around anxious at night. I read about this product on another blog and gave it a try on him...and it WORKS!
I give him 2 pills at 9 each night and he now sleeps all night long!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment