Monday, July 18, 2011

Couch vs. Couch

So, the ground floor unit that we will move into next month is finally empty and I decided to peek into the windows. Believe it or not, I have never seen the inside. I have seen the model unit but it is on the 2nd floor, it faces the opposite direction, and has no attached garage so while the general floor plan is the same....it really isn't.

Have I lost ya? Ya..it's confusing.

Anyhow...I have been walking by the darn unit for weeks sending the current residents "move out" vibes and they finally did. I looked in the windows to get a feel for the place (I tried picking the lock but my burglery skills aren't what they use to be) and yikers...that living room/dining room combo is T-I-N-Y!

TINY as in...I guess the sectional I had all picked out ain't gonna fit.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

NO I'M NOT!

SO.....I am hoping that once we actually get in and I can measure that the place just LOOKS small and is actually JUST RIGHT!

UH...OK...so I know that is not gonna happen. I am not a math whiz...but I am a decorating GENIOUS and the couch ain't gonna fit sister!!!!

With that being said..I guess instead of the Drew II we will have to consider the Oakdale. I actually like the color of the Oakdale better and it is comfy..just not AS comfy as the Drew. It is smaller though and so I think she will have to do.

DREW

OAKDALE




One thing is certain. That ugly, fake leather ottoman that comes with either of them, is getting sold on craigslist faster than you can say, "cheap piece of crap"!

No comments:

Post a Comment