Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thrifting here is bad. Really bad!


I had today off and went to so many thrift stores that I lost count.
They suck here.
I mean S to the U to the CK.
SUCK!

Whoever is doing the pricing is on some crazy pills and I wish I had taken a camera to show you the insane pricing on some of the stuff that I was looking at.
$189.99 for a funky painting. (I flipped it over. Nope. Not a Picasso)
$599.99 for a fabric wall hanging thing.
YES...I just said $599.99...for a fabric wall hanging....IN A THRIFT STORE!

I'm no art follower....but I am pretty sure that if someone gave it to the thrift store, FOR FREE, then the damn thing sure as hell is not worth $599.99.

Am I right?
YES.
Yes I am!

It pisses me off quite frankly.
It's a thrift store.
They got the stuff for free.
People who are poor, like ME, shop there.

Goodwill, Salvation Army, ARC Thrift Store, King Thrift Store, I hate you all!

All I want to do is find objects for my home that no one else has. I am tired of Ross, TJ Maxx, and Home Goods. I want something unique. Something I can hold up and say, "Check this awesome thing out. I got it for $3.00 at a Thrift Store".


Oh well.

I'm gonna have a drink now!

No comments:

Post a Comment