Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Naked Wall Isn't Naked Anymore.

So today I took my own advice which is to only go to discount stores when you are not looking for anything in particular. Go when you are bored and you just feel like killing some time because as most of you already know, if you go to Ross, TJ Maxx or HomeGoods when you are dead set on finding that "one thing", you will never find it....don't even kid yourself into thinking that you will!

Saturday is my grocery shopping day..OH THE JOY....but I decided to make a pit stop at Ross first and I am so happy (jumping up & down happy) that I did.

That problem wall of mine, the one that my eight foot couch sits in front of, is no longer a problem because as I strolled through Ross, I spotted this GIANT painting.....for $39.99!!!!!!!!

YES...I just said $39.99.

Jump & down....you know you want to!

BEFORE:


AFTER:


I am inspired again and that is a good thing because lord knows my end tables are in need of some pizazz.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Nice painting! It looks great over your couch. Great price too!

    ReplyDelete