Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Help Me Get My Mom Here.

My mom is in the country in Missouri. Wheatland, Missouri.

She lives in a single wide mobile home on a 1.25 acre lot near a lake. During the summer months the boaters from Kansas City come to the area and spend a few months fishing & drinking....then they all go home.

In May they have a craft festival that brings several people and then the big crowd hits around the 4th of July. There is a VFW, a gas station, and a couple of restaurants.

It is a peaceful place and if you love hanging out on a boat and don't have a lot of money to spend....it could be the place for you.

To make a long story short (too late right) I am asking for help from the blogger world. My mom has had her little place on the market for 3 months with no luck. I want her here and she wants to be here...but until she sales...she is stuck!

I don't know how many people will see this...but all it takes is one blogger sending this to another blogger and so on down the line...and maybe with a little luck...my mom can get her place sold.

So if you know of anyone who knows of anyone who wants a little place, near a lake, in the country....then give her realtor a call!

Rebecca Walker
1-417-770-0225
1-417-745-2045

No comments:

Post a Comment